LINKLIST NO 1
I'm starting a new series here on the blog, where I share links of things I like from around the internet, topics I will share are topics that are of interest to me which are art and design, food, fashion, and oddities. I will try to keep the posts on a weekly basis check backed up the start of the week.
- I these are beautiful 3-D printed household objects
- I love these paintings by the Spanish artist Estefania Urrutia
- I want all of these clothes by South African fashion designer Margot Molyneux
- I must have this shirt
- It is really hard to find nice mouse pads these days
- Claude Monet always be one my favourite artists
- Objects i cant afford blog has lovely things
- This is such a beautiful planter, to bad its a little out of my price range
- I want these adorable and these Japanese candles
- If you play the beautifully designed game monument valley, your in luck, there is now Monument valley two.